Don't loose hope, you have a killer reel. It just takes some time for the feedback.
If you have time to spare there's a open short film project ;
http://devilsangelsanddating.ning.com/
I've worked on 2 of the shots on and off. They're still looking for animators to help out :)
Back to point, try sketching something you're feeling/mood currently, should help with the outcome of the sketch, draw some frustration stuff, emotion, gestures posses. Just a suggestion :)
Best of luck Leon with the job hunt! I'm sure a job will find a talented individual like yourself hopefully. I mean, if you're not getting hired, I think the rest of us mere mortals are in trouble.
"We all have at least 10,000 bad drawings inside of us. The sooner we get them out and onto paper, the sooner we'll get to the good ones buried deep within."
3 comments:
Hang in there Leon! do you wanna meet for a coffee sometime, could be a kinda distraction ^_^
Don't loose hope, you have a killer reel. It just takes some time for the feedback.
If you have time to spare there's a open short film project ;
http://devilsangelsanddating.ning.com/
I've worked on 2 of the shots on and off. They're still looking for animators to help out :)
Back to point, try sketching something you're feeling/mood currently, should help with the outcome of the sketch, draw some frustration stuff, emotion, gestures posses. Just a suggestion :)
Best of luck Leon with the job hunt! I'm sure a job will find a talented individual like yourself hopefully. I mean, if you're not getting hired, I think the rest of us mere mortals are in trouble.
Post a Comment