while waiting at the doctors office for my wife's baby check up, everything was delayed and there was this lady who was complaining and I'm sure she was a little of. And of course I tend to attract people I do not want to talk to, and I had been drawing , she comes up to me shoves her camera in my face and tells me to draw her cat, now usually I would have been mean old Leon but I was like Karma, my wife is getting checked up, so I nicely said ugh it too small and before she was about to beg and plead she got called in, phew, then I decided to try and draw what I remembered.
another sketch from memory of people I saw as we drove to the doctors
"We all have at least 10,000 bad drawings inside of us. The sooner we get them out and onto paper, the sooner we'll get to the good ones buried deep within."
1 comment:
So you have that problem too huh?
Nice work buddy keep it up!
Post a Comment