
If you were not there, you should slap yourself, it was a great event, i got to meet a lot of people saw Don bluths Banjo The Woodpile Cat, The secret of the Kells, an amazing movie and Waking sleeping beauty movie another must see
But it was great to be around so many artists, can not wait for next year


6 comments:
No worries. Ya it was a blast. I only went for the one day though. Great stuff. Keep it up.
here here ^_^
Wish I could've been there, looks like tons of fun for animators.
Don Bluth! Man that guy has big hands!! Thanks for the blog visit and comments. In reply to your post I found the brushes here:
http://designm.ag/resources/watercolor-photoshop-brushes/
I updated the post to reflect that. Cheers!
"imma/ Tru Masta you can check my credentials!"
2 words -
DON
BLUTH
nuff said.
Yo...things are moving like the ocean over here and I'm ridin' waves. I wish I coulda went to the CTN but, man i was BURNT. Saturday was more like, "uh...you really wanna go out? you betta rest, homie!"
so that's what I did. But, as you can see from the lack of blog posts...rest is the common denominator. Time to start NOT sleeping again.
Anywho, gotta catch your improv sometime soon. Lemmeknow what's good.
hey man! good to see ya the CTN Expo. thanks for picking up a FreakBeast! Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment