Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

253: Hip Hop Samurai WIP

5 comments:

Marcus Tee Jin Liang said...

Love the color and styling but curious why the Jamaican color?.

By the way you've probably watched these already but I thought you might be interested in watching anime's like Afro Samurai, Samurai champloo and Cowboy Bebop. And if you like Kungfu movies check out the HKong film Ip Man (Lee's Master)

Lesley Vamos said...

I'm glad I magnified this! the detail work is awesome ^_^

g1toons said...

thanks Miss Vamos, I still have bit to go, wish I had more time to work on my illos, animation takes up so much of my time

And to Mr Jin Liang, I am a big Kung fu fanatic, been watching Kung-fu movies since a toddler, thanks to my father, I just saw the trailer last week, It probably wont come out in the US but I have my brother back home who is going to send it soon

Marcus Tee Jin Liang said...

Eh~Mun, don't have to add the Mr, makes feel old haha. Got your message about the Jamaican cols :)

You mean the trailer for Ip Man sequel? Just came out here last week but haven't watched it yet though should be nice :)

Tony said...

Ditto on magnifying it, that small thumbnail really doesn't do it justice. Great line work and polish!

The Campaign To Make Poverty History

Artworks, Animations copyright � by Leon W Gittens UNLESS STATED


  © Leon W.Gittens 2005 - present 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP